Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Drop Shippers Who Charge for a Member Fee

I've been hearing a lot of so called EXPERTS in a lot of internet forums saying "You should never trust a drop shipper if you're asked for a member fee to join".

I'm always having doubts how these EXPERTS came up with this theory. Why can't a quality drop shipper charge for a member fee for maintaining their service and system? Why can't a free of charge drop shipper scam your money?

According to my experience to work with quality drop shippers during my eBay selling history for the past few years, to determine whether or not you can trust a drop shipper, you should judge the quality of products, reseller price they offer, profit margin you can get, actual service quality, etc, so finally how much profit you can earn at the end.

There're quite a few drop shippers whom I've been working with through out all these years which brought me enough profits to support my living. One example is Giftamax (http://www.giftamax.com). They have too many good items I can resell with decent profits in eBay. I never mind paying them the minimal member fee as it's not really significant compared to the real profit they brought me.

No comments:

Post a Comment