Sunday, February 8, 2009

How to Find Good Items to Sell in eBay?

One of the most common questions that I heard from people who want to start a business in eBay is: How to find good items to sell in eBay?

I understand the frustration to find a starting point when you know nothing about sourcing at the beginning. When I firstly wanted to start an eBay business, I had this frustration, too. Is it possible for an ordinary person like you and me to sell in eBay? Is it only those big retailers who can invest huge amount and buy in wholesale dominating the who retail market?

Not very long after my first frustration, I found my way. In fact, the answer was just all around. I saw it every day, i.e. the retail shops I bought from every day.

Have you ever thought of approaching those retail shops (mainly those small ones probably operating by 1 or 2 owners. Don't bother thinking about the big chain stores) and offer a solution to the shop owners that you can bring in revenue for them? It's not talking about a one-time sale by yourself, but a continous revenue added on their existing business without any additional investment required.

Imagine you're a shop owner and you're offered with such a good thing, how can you reject? Of course, there're always skeptical or narrow-minded people who are not willing to explore new things. But according to my experience, over 80% of people will be interested to discuss further and know more.

But what exactly can you offer to these shop owners and in return helping yourself to start an eBay business? Just spend some time to think it over first. I'm going to unveil more of my strategy in the next article these few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment